Is Digital Forensics too dependent on point and click tools?

Should the Federal Government regulate Digital Forensics?

Does Digital Forensics fall under the umbrella of Technology or Science?

Digital Forensic Certification Bodies Should be Accredited by the Forensic Specialities Accreditation Board (FSAB)

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome to My Blog


Welcome to my blog on all things related to Cyber Forensics. I intend this blog to be a resource to discuss what we are currently doing in the field of digital forensics and digital evidence. Many of my students requested a resource that they could go to to discuss and keep up to date on happenings in the field. I figured X-mas break was a good time to start the blog!

As an educator, program chair, research scientist, journal editor-in-chief (shameless plug – Journal of Digital Forensic Practice) and committee board member at the national and international level, I hope to share what is current and maybe more importantly, what is coming down the pipe.

I hope this blog encourages frank and open discussion and allows us to shine a light on this burgeoning scientific field. While vendor responses etc. are encouraged, this is not a venue for direct or indirect marketing..no exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment